Please note that the weather in the NC Piedmont can be unpredictable. Most likely, there will be a range of conditions and we encourage everyone to pack accordingly.
- Wind and rainproof shelter
- Insulated sleeping pad
- Sleeping bag or several wool blankets
- Plate, bowl, cup, and silverware (these are not provided by the kitchen)
- Effective rain gear
- Towels and toiletries for shower/personal hygiene
- Snack food – Delicious and ample Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided as a hospitality starting with breakfast Thursday and ending with breakfast Sunday. Meals on arrival day (Wednesday), snacks and lunch for Sunday are not provided.
The following items are considered optional but can be very useful or go a long ways to increase your enjoyment of the gathering.
- Musical instruments
- Folding chairs
- Cash for craft shopping & class materials fees.
- Extra shoes and socks
- Communal Snacks