Join us for our next gathering – April 1 – 5, 2020!
Registration is Live. We will be at a new awesome location.
Please sign up for our email newsletter at the bottom of this page to stay updated on dates and early bird pricing!
[maxbutton id=”3″ ]
Sharing the knowledge of native and traditional primitive skills
An ancestral experience in the heart of the Piedmont
Family Friendly! Come for the whole event or get a Weekend Pass. All are welcome, no experience needed!
- Experience learning from top-level instructors who live what they teach
- Come away with projects you have made with your own hands and abilities
- Learn the arts of matchless fire making, edible and medicinal plant identification, hide tanning, knife honing, stone tool creation and use, ancient weaponry, basket making, and much more
- Join people from across the southeast who share similar passions, skills and interests
- Recreate an ancestral village experience where the ancient sounds, stories and skills are brought back to life
- Gather around the fires in the evening for storytelling, dancing, and traditional music
- Teen Zone
- Kids under 8 attend free!