Please note that the weather in the NC Piedmont in April can be unpredictable. We may have highs in the 70s or lows in the 30s. Most likely, there will be a range of conditions and we encourage everyone to pack accordingly.
- Wind and rainproof shelter
- Insulated sleeping pad
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees or several wool blankets
- Plate, bowl, cup, and silverware (these are not provided by the kitchen)
- Effective rain gear
- Lunch food – Delicious and ample breakfast and dinner will be provided starting the first morning of classes and ending with breakfast before closing circle on the final day.
- Folding chairs
- Extra shoes
- Musical instruments
- Cash for craft shopping & class materials fees